Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Get ready to pay more...

Ok the article has almost nothing to do with food. But I found it interesting and pertinent to my life, and I think many of you will as well. I assume that we all like money, but if you order on line prepair to spend a little more if you live in the U.S.A. like I do.






Up to now in the U.S. we have been able to order things on line and not have to pay sales Tax. Many "real" shops have said that this is unfair since they can't compete against online stores. Well Online shoppers may have to start paying about 5% more for the things that they purchase online. Republicans and Democrats are starting to unite on the idea of a new online sales tax. Opinions on this subject has shifted since both parties are now looking for new areas of revenue. The full story is HERE. But if you, like me, enjoy not paying sales tax on those online purchases and live in the U.S. contact your Congressman and let them know how you feel.


Until next time....   






Love, Peace, & Chicken Grease.


DJ
(aka: The Noodle Ninja)

No comments:

Post a Comment