Tuesday, June 26, 2012

The World's Hottest Pepper comes to Red Robin.




When most people try to eat the ghost pepper they get sick, and uncomfortable. But that hasn't stopped Red Robin from bringing it to their menu.




Red robin has added two new styles of burgers to their tavern double. One is the Fiery Ghost Style which has a Ghost pepper sauce, and the other is the Cry Baby which has Ghost Pepper Ketchup. Now I like hot and spicy. I have a good friend who is a truck driver, he goes all over the U.S. in his work, and he keeps bringing me hot sauces form all over, and like a fool I keep trying them. With that being said I am going to have to go and try these burgers and see how they are.  Read the full artical here.

Pic found at Redrobin.com

Until next time...


Love, Peace, & Chicken Grease.

DJ
(aka: The Noodle Ninja)













No comments:

Post a Comment