Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Grilling Safety for the 4th of July

Now I know that not everyone who reads these posts are in the U.S.A., but grilling safety can be used by everyone, and not just on the 4th of July either. The USDA has come up with some tips.


Personally I grill all year round, rain, sleet or snow. I just love the taste of grilled foods, heck I can't get enough of it, but you do have to be careful. I remember a time I was using a gas grill and had trouble getting it lit. Yeah you see where this is going, when I did get the lighter to work (back then they didn't have remote starters) a huge fireball erupted. I had small second degree burns on my hand and right side of my face. I also lost the hair on my right hand, fore arm, right eye brow, and some on the right side on my head. Needless to say I learned my lesson, and haven't done that again. So be careful this fourth of July and any time you go grilling. Below is the video, and you can see the full article here.




So until next time...

Love,Peace, & Chicken Grease.


DJ
(aka: The Noodle Ninja)

1 comment:

  1. Undeniably believe that which you stated. Your favorite reason appeared
    to be on the internet the easiest thing to be aware of.
    I say to you, I certainly get annoyed while people consider worries that they just don't know about. You managed to hit the nail upon the top and also defined out the whole thing without having side effect , people could take a signal. Will likely be back to get more. Thanks
    My webpage: online file backup

    ReplyDelete