Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Cheese to fight Diabetes?

    I love cheese, I mean I LOVE CHEESE. I know it is a part of the dairy food group, but I think that cheese should be it's own food group. There is a reason why there is the saying "Everything is better with cheddar".



    And the cheese lovers of the world now have a good reason to eat cheese. According to a research published in the American Journal of Clinical Nutrition cheese eaters have a 12% lower risk of having diabetes. However it should be noted that obesity is the #1 cause of type 2 diabetes, and eating plates full of cheese could lead to obesity. So like in all things moderation is the key.


Until next time...

Print Free Coupons

Love, Peace, & Chicken Grease.

DJ
(aka: The noodle Ninja)


Shop Gourmet Summer Grilling | Dean & DeLuca












No comments:

Post a Comment