Saturday, August 18, 2012

Big and small changes.

     It has been a little while since I have posted anything, and I am sorry about that. I have gotten several emails and comments that all I was posting was food recall, and there are a lot of food recalls that happen so I can see where people would feel that way. And there aren't too many new things happening in the world of food, so I was hesitant to post more food recalls after the barrage of comments I have gotten. Then I got a new job (thank you Jesus) and most of the free time I had while out of work naturally ended. I wanted to take this time to ask those who follow and anyone who is reading, should I keep posting food recalls? Are they informative, or helpful? I also wanted to let you all know that Jimmy and I are trying to set a date to do the next Podcast.

Until next time....


Love, Peace, & Chicken Grease.

DJ
(aka: The Noodle Ninja)

No comments:

Post a Comment